Tuesday, October 03, 2006

3 year old Egyptian belly dancing poser...
















The many moves of belly dancing Luke. My new Egyptian shimmy shaker arrived yesterday. It makes lovely jingly jangly noises and I've practiced my moves all around the kitchen whilst cleaning today. Luke's little eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw this gleaming, shiny, jingly scarf like thing. I tied it round his waste and he danced around the living room to the Egyptian music which was coming from the kitchen. He's quite a little mover, and wiggles his hips in time to the music. Never one to be camera shy, he was happy to pose, and to pose, and to keep on posing. I got 58 photos in all! Luke also took a few of me, dancing, but they are, ahem, not really suitable for public display.




After a little dancing Luke was still feeling the need to pose, and so we had a little drama session. It's never too young to start home educating, right? We concentrated on expressions, facial expressions mostly, and I discovered (well, I kind of already had a clue) that Luke possesses Sam's thespian talents. Have you ever seen a 2 year old (yes, he's still 2, until Friday) express so many emotions, so naturally? In order we have; happy, hysterical, sad, annoyed, sneezing, blowing raspberries, dejected, amused, aggressive, shocked, and entertaining. (And that's the shortlisted version).






At the end of the day he is just cute and adorable, and he can't help it.


So, there's been lots of photograph taking today, amongst other things. But if you'd like to see what culinary delights Luke is making in this photo, then please visit my food blog.

3 comments:

Marian said...

I got my shimmy shaker too but somehow it doesn't look quite so kewl on me!!! Hmmm, competition here I think

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!! What a talent he has, those expressions are priceless. Better get him to the theater, lol!!

Tammy

Classroomfree said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!